*If you see something you'd like to re-post or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Getting Ready



We go to "Camp Choc" tomorrow morning!!  I've been packing all weekend and am feeling ready for this adventure! There is just so much to pack and prepare for when going away from home for 3 weeks.  Whitney is doing great and is excited to go learn how to eat and have fun at Camp Choc.  I really love her so much and just want what's best.   


 I'm so glad I got to go to church today and feel uplifted by the speakers.  I need to remember to pray, not just morning and night, but all day and to keep a prayer of gratitude in my heart.  I'm am really so thankful to be given this opportunity to do this feeding program with Whitney.  I'm so glad that my parents could drive here to pick up my son and take him back to Az with them.  I know he will be safe and happy and healthy there, even though I will miss him beyond what words can describe.  I am grateful for my amazing husband who has been a huge help and support for our family.  I couldn't do all this with out him.  I'm so glad that all my family and extended family and my friends are supportive and praying for us.  I also want to literally thank God for all of our blessings and trials and for the courage to continue on this journey. 


We believe in you, Whitney.




1 comment:

  1. You will do great at Camp CHOC!! I believe in you Whitney!!! You will be in my constant prayers too! Gramma loves Whitney so much!!! Whitney is the best!!! Have fun and work hard. We will take great care of Cameron! He has had a super fun day today!!

    ReplyDelete